Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I am not normally one for New Year's Resolutions. However -- having taken a long hard look at all of the recycling bags in my closet, I feel this needs to change. My New Year Resolution is to actually finish some of these projects/designs.
The list so far:

  1. Border Baby Cardigan. My own design. Needs sleeves. Knit
  2. Baby Headband with flower. Crochet
  3. Santa Hat - crochet. This will be unravelled. Umm think I missed Xmas!!
  4. Baby Car Seat Heart Blanket. My own design. Have made many squares but then just stopped for some reason. This is a great portable project.
  5. Santa Hat - knit. I will still try to finish this one. It shouldn't take too long.
  6. Cardigan for myself - knit. My own design.

This is the Border Baby Cardigan - I need to find my notes for the sleeves.


Also realised I have a few sewing projects. Have the fabric but haven't even begun to use it. Considering I purchased a Serger especially for some of these, I really feel I need to get a move on.
  1. Speed Skating Skin Suit for Jesse - have some great Speedo Lycra for the top part.
  2. Fleece Lounge Pants. Polar Bear Fleece is ready and waiting.
  3. Pajama pants. Cats and Dogs Flannel.
And just because Jesse (in green) is so funny here is a photo of him with his best friend Jack. Picture was taken at our November Speed Skating Camp.

3 comments:

Jensters said...

Great cardigan Jackie...loving the photo of Jesse too.

Geraldine said...

What an adorable sweater. Happy 2012 Jackie!

AdrieneJ said...

Something I'd really like to do is to use up some of the pretty fabric I've been collecting over the years! Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog!